Overview & Responsibilities
Rackspace is seeking talented senior .NET developers to help build our Fanatical Support for AWS business. Our product consists of tooling and automation that enables our customers to get the outcomes they want from their AWS infrastructure, including high availability, security, performance, billing, and cost optimization.
We're a small team working to continuously grow this new business, so we're looking for experienced developers who ship early and often while maintaining healthy engineering discipline. Because we're distributed, we're remote-friendly -- we collaborate with Slack and video conference tools.
In this role you will:
- Work with an awesomely talented team
- Architect, develop, and support full stack solutions, from whiteboard to fully deployed solutions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code using best practices
- Operationalize various components of the product to lessen the support burden of the team
- Work within an Agile development environment that pivots quickly to focus on the most important things
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and user experience designers on a daily basis to identify the right technical solutions that achieve product goals
- Continuously broaden and deepen your skill set to solve new technical challenges
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members to provide technical direction
- Provide Fanatical Support for our production system by fixing bugs and triaging alerts