- Operates at a highly transactional pace and are key levers in helping customers grow as install based Rackspace customers.
- Generates outbound calls on client leads, host customer headquarters visits, and occasional travel to meet with customers.
- Uses internal relationships to exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team.
- Engages and persuades technical, mid to senior level management up to executive level leadership.
- Works with Sales Engineers to ensure client receives most accurate and relevant proposals.
- Must have the ability to see patterns and deconstruct problems to develop solutions.
- Deals with highly complex configurations including public cloud, specifically AWS
- Customer centric mindset, with the ability to interface with support team on a daily basis.
- Utilizes Salesforce, proposal tools, other sales utilities, CORE, Rackspace Customer Portal, & other account management tools.
Key Skills Needed:
Required: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
- Solid knowledge of Cloud architecture, DevOps methodologies and design principles
- Strong history of driving high customer satisfaction scores
- Orientation of approaching accounts with a long term success goal
- Strong professional sales & account management expertise including a mastery of the sales process, sales techniques, and the ability to coach others through it.
- In addition to strong account management expertise with the ability to solve day to day customer issues with efficiency while interfacing with support teams.
- Strong knowledge of the Rackspace product suite, including the most complex configurations, which apply to offerings based on customer’s needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so both technical and non-technical decision makers see the value of choosing Rackspace.
- Ability to influence others in decision-making.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support in all activities.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member, along with the ability to apply logical thinking and a good reasoning ability.
- Self-starter, highly aggressive and motivated to provide the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance from a team of people.
- Outstanding sales, communication, and relationship-building skills. ·
- The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and drive results quarterly.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships within the customer organization.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Strong attention to detail and drive to create the highest quality of work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of 6+ years related experience (technology and/or sales & account management).
- Bachelor’s in business, Computer Science or Information Systems, preferred.
- Must have B2B sales experience and/or Account Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.