Compliance and Business Risk Specialist/Analyst/Advisor – focused for a career in information security Compliance, IT controls/audit, and risk management.
- Work directly with client/customer to perform information security reviews as well as other services such as vulnerability/patch management scanning, hardened image configuration and IT Audits
- Produce thorough reports detailing the findings of the services-rendered and provide recommendations to help the client meet information security and compliance standards
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert applying a holistic understanding of risk and regulatory compliance to assist customer strategies and solutions
- Advises management on the status of customer environment related to risk identification and control weaknesses. Identifies critical areas to monitor and escalates issues and findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Serves as a primary resource to cross functional team members and advises on risk mitigation opportunities. Stays informed of changes to the regulatory environment to ensure proper compliance with processes and requirement trends for our customer base