The Manager of Infrastructure Change Management provides oversight to the global technical change management process for Rackspace Infrastructure.
- Manages the development and implementation of change and problem management methodology and plans for infrastructure maintenances including communications, business processes, policies and procedures on a global basis.
- Participates in the Change Management Board meetings and associated activities.
- Leads the development and communication of infrastructure wide changes and liaises with business leaders and global Data Center Infrastructure team.
- Establishes a standard process for identifying, addressing, reporting and communicating root causes that are discovered as a result of incidents or outages.
- Provides training on performing root cause analysis and change management across the organization.
- Collaborates with leaders to establish a standard method of procedure to run maintenance activities globally.
- Oversees coordination of critical events affecting Rackers and Customers in a 24x7x365 environment.