Do you have a drive to make technology easier to consume? Do you obsess over customer experiences and outcomes? Rackspace is ramping up on its newest and most exciting hyperscale cloud offering: Rackspace Managed Services for Google Cloud Platform. As Google’s first managed services partner for GCP, Rackspace provides expert guidance on how to architect, plan and operate GCP environments at scale.
Thanks to a deep partnership with Google, an exceptional team and strong customer demand, we have the promise of becoming the next profitable hyperscale business in the company. This a scrappy, up-start, entrepreneurial team that is intent on winning—and backed by the #2 brand in the world. This role will own the fully managed service level (known as Aviator) on GCP. With a high degree of autonmy, you will drive the lifecycle of this newly launched product and the evolution of the offer based on real world feedback.
- Fanatical obsession to improving customers experience and outcomes on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) through proactive management of GCP
- Leads the offer definition and market fit for Rackspace’s Managed Google Cloud Platform
- Aligns strategic revenue objectives with customer feedback and market analysis
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Managed Google Cloud Product
- Researches market trends and needs
- Leads product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace
- Develops content for marketing collateral, presentations, webinars, and sales training in support of product
- Creates product roadmap and vision to align business objectives and customer requirements
- Works closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery to eventual product retirement
- Able to understand complex technical principles and how they relate to today’s business objectives
- Continually seeks feedback from customers, sales and support to ensure product alignment with customer