We are seeking a Technical Director, SAP to join our team at Rackspace in our Milwaukee, WI office location.
- Responsible for oversight of the entire SAP Basis Administration teams in both the US and India.
- Leads the SAP Basis practice and guides others to solve problems that are diverse in scope and complexity.
- Manages customer’s high level of expectations and drives results to meet internal and customer defined SLA’s.
- Provides guidance and long-term SAP strategies for our existing customer base.
- Manages small to large SAP Basis projects including system migrations (both homogenous and heterogeneous), new system implementations, SAP upgrades and patching efforts among others. Making sure that resources are adequately assigned, deliverables are completed on time, and making sure that customer and internal quality standards are met.
- Works closely with Rackspace Solution Architects and the SAP Functional practice.
- Develop long term SAP Basis support strategies by accurately forecasting trends based on customer needs, sales efforts feedback and market trends.
- Prepare and initiate training to eliminate any gaps in current skillsets.
- Work with audit teams to help maintain the existing SAP and ISO certifications.
- Participate in weekly and monthly Operations calls.
- Take an active part in support requests when needed and on call rotations.
- Serve as a focal point for other teams for project and support questions, updates or initiatives.