The Program Manager is responsible for managing technical projects or programs. This requires working with technical operations, change and release management, product management, and engineering teams to identity solutions, resolve issues, and execute project and program logistics.
- Drive cross-functional projects and programs in technology and engineering services
- Identify requirements, define scope, manage risks, map change and release processes
- Work with cross-functional managers to identity and manage resource allocation for projects
- Develop plans and schedules, with well-defined milestones
- Work with other technical project managers to develop and track release milestones and schedules
- Manage project and program communication and all other related logistics