We are seeking an Account Manager IV to own the relationship held with each customer and serves as an interface between the customer and the Rackspace support infrastructure to ensure the customer’s technical, system administration, and specialist support needs are met. You will own customer issues from identification to resolution and ensures customers know the value of Fanatical Support. You will maximize the strength of the customer relationship by building a solid rapport with stakeholders in both the client and Rackspace organization, identifying and taking advantage of sales, networking and PR opportunities and managing difficult situations to ensure that Rackspace’s reputation of Fanatical Support is upheld. You will own customer requests for component upgrades and partner with Sales to identify, research, and execute on opportunities to leverage the Rackspace product portfolio and to grow customers’ footprint. You will develop and manage Strategic Account plan(s) for assigned accounts, including P&L/financials.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to clients/customers.
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops customer service department procedures.
- Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Reviews SLA claims.
- Develops and manages responses, ensuring customer service with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Manages market research to determine special pricing for non standard items in the interests of ensuring appropriate profit margins are reached and maintained.
- Manages technical resource(s) to solve customer problems and escalations.
- Coordinates builds and maintenances.
- Renews customer contracts.
- Responsible for conversion of all component upgrades.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.