Rackspace is seeking dynamic, driven, ambitious sales professionals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join the Rackspace Enterprise sales team focusing on complex solution opportunities. The primary responsibilities for these roles include full sales life-cycle management, including: prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, responding to sales enquiries, developing qualified leads through targeted outbound calling and event attendance and closing business within corporations with complex and mission critical server configurations. The candidate will possess superior negotiation and effective follow-up skills, have the ability to respond and work under pressure, whilst naturally carrying a sales quota. Their communication skills will allow them to present through electronic means such as Video/webex, face to face meetings and via the telephone with potential clients and existing clients.
They will embrace the Rackspace culture, contributing to team events and make recommendations for culture improvements at both a company and team/department level.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, closing and working closely with the implementation teams to deliver the solution. This will include reacting to inbound opportunities and proactively generating leads. Responsible for accurately managing your forecast throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity (via “SalesForce”).
- Developing new opportunities in existing customers that are within the assigned territory.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments to ensure that Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of your prospects business needs and how Rackspace’s solutions can enable current and future requirements. Where appropriate drive Rackspace product teams to develop new propositions.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on C level engagement.
- Engage with channel partners with Channel Manager to find and develop new opportunities.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.