In this role you will have the opportunity to work on the Rackspace identity management application that handles all logins for our customers.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Translating design into code;
- Walking team through conceptual and detailed designs;
- Providing estimates for development effort in scrum fashion;
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software;
- Creating unit and functional tests;
- Automated deployments.
- The candidate will support the entire application stack. This position also assists with operational support for our product, so Linux is a must.
- Contribute to the design and development of application features
- Document, organize and prioritize, feature request and bug reports
- Review, test, debug and comment on task deliverables
- Investigate new technologies, tools and processes and make recommendations for adoption
- Coordinate, communicate and provide technical support to other functional groups relating to web applications
- Develops processing, archiving, and recovery procedures for systems. Provides production procedures for programs