Product Marketing is responsible for the messaging and positioning of Rackspace products in the market – Cloud Solutions, Hardware Systems, and Industry Solutions. The PM teams are responsible for producing the core set of content and tools used by our global Sales Force and GTM teams to attract, engage, and convert prospects to customers.
The Product Marketing Manager – Integrated Offers will be responsible for developing product marketing materials for all integrated solutions. He or she will collaborate across product/platform engineering, marketing, and management teams as well as the GTM organizations and external partners to develop meaningful positioning and value props for customer-facing solutions. This candidate should be an experienced product marketing leader with a deep understanding of cloud, infrastructure, and hosting technology.
- Articulate the value proposition and capabilities for various integrated offers
- Create internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on key buyers, personas and use cases, and generates external product messaging and positioning.
- Ensure global launch readiness internally and externally for new solutions, as well as enhancements including full ownership of the go-to-market strategy, plan, and associated deliverables.
- Support the Director of Product Marketing for Integrated Solutions to standardize product marketing discipline across Rackspace
- Operate within the cross-functional interlock process between Product teams, Integrated Marketing, CTO, and sales and marketing
- Develop portfolio messaging and master product segmentation to enable sales and remove internal competition
- Develop sales enablement content for integrated offers
- Support the Direct of Product Marketing to manage the entire life cycle of the integrated solutions portfolio, including the work of development teams from product initiation to delivery, to eventual product retirement.
- Oversees the planning and implementation of the solutions strategy to enable the GTM teams to accelerate in the market.
- Keeps executive-level management informed of departmental progress and problems.