The Director of Product Management – Integrated offers will be responsible for bundling and productizing cross-platform, customer-oriented solutions based on use cases, pain points, workload-specific requirements, and GTM demands for various technology platforms. This leader will be responsible for the overall commercial success of integrated offers, overseeing them from inception/ideation through design, build, launch and growth/enhancement. He or she will collaborate across product/platform engineering, marketing, and management teams as well as the GTM organizations and external partners to define customer requirements, the solutions roadmap, and the product marketing strategy and deliverables. Examples include hybrid or multi-cloud solutions.
This leader creates strategic vision across multiple domains, assists staff in overcoming obstacles to success/coordinating with other teams, develops a staff to aid in achievement of their career goals (individual development plans and goals, etc), and contributes to or leads cross-functional, cross-platform initiatives.
- Serve as the in-house expert for all things related to emerging technology solution bundles
- Define the market opportunity, business case and description for integrated, cross-platform solutions
- Translate customer issues and use cases into solution requirements to enable product engineering to develop customer-oriented solutions
- Validate solution concept with buyers in partnership with Market Intelligence team
- Develop an integrated offers roadmap and enhancement prioritization/rationale in conjunction with Product Engineering
- Monitor solution adoption and utilization in order to optimize features/functionality
- Partner with finance and GTM ops organizations to develop and monitor solution pricing, profitability, growth rates, gaps to market, pipeline health, and sales forecasts
- Partner with the Integrated Solutions Product Marketing team to develop solution messaging, positioning, value proposition, and routes to market based on customer needs and pain points
- Partner with the Integrated Solutions Product Marketing team to enable marketing and sales through sales collateral, training sessions, call scripts, web content, expertise, etc.
- Provide differentiated value to sales teams prior to procurement to influence RFP requirements
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and IT standards globally for the emerging technology space
- Envision future requirements and trends to align to product strategy