- High level exposure to Oracle SOA Suite 11g, 12c, AIA, OSB 12c, Oracle B2B.
and Weblogic server 9.x, 10g, 11g, 12c is essential for this position, where the
candidate is expected to have handled support with strict SLA boundaries.
- Experience in writing Scripts to handle complex automation / administration using
- Shell, Perl, Python scripting.
- Knowledge of WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool)
- Aware of WebLogic High Availability Concepts and Configurations
- Hands-on Build, deployment and support all different components of Oracle Fusion
- Should have expert knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Integration Products
- for WebLogic (SOA, OSB, BAM)
- Experience configuring Working with configuring the WebLogic Diagnostics
- Experience using BAM for real time monitoring
- Good to have: SVN, GIT, MAVEN & JENKINS knowledge