PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Ensures achievement of strategic revenue objectives for the SAP portfolio of products. Possess a unique blend of business and technical ability; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Expert in knowing customers, market, and competition
- Own product definition from vision, roadmap to detailed product requirements
- Drive product strategy and direction that that translates into high value customer features and revenue
- Lead and influence product teams to invest and iterate on the right product features
- Run effective beta programs and collect continuous customer feedback
- Make business decisions to drive product adoption
- Partner with sales and marketing to deliver high quality product collateral, and influence pricing, packaging and positioning
- Launch new services/features by working closely with marketing, and sales organizations to maximize product adoption
- Present to a variety of audiences that range from customers and partners to analysts and press.
- Leader of the product partnership and relationship with SAP – structure and manage the partnership framework.
- Owns the product P&L