- 5+ years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and/or managed services (where the environments involve a complexity of 2 servers, firewall and above).
- 7+ years of high-energy enterprise IT sales
- Tenured C-Level Enterprise technology sales experience with expert level account management expertise.
- Sales experience that is well respected, with a proven Rolodex within the existing customer account.
- Technical and Business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Proven track record with assigned client base that leads to successfully exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to be a valued Trusted Advisor by having knowledgeable complex technical conversations.
- Familiar with CRM tools (i.e. salesforce.com).
- Effective communicator and presenter that consistently aligns with senior-level management in order to positively affect the final purchase decisions.
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles and navigating large procurement organizations and processes.
- Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
- Expert at applying our adopted sales stage methodology to ensure maximum revenue is generated from every opportunity created and shares this knowledge with others.
- Must be able to align with our core values.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rackspace is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.