This is a ground floor opportunity for someone in Reston Va. to build, manage and grow accounts with new and existing clients in the Federal Sector. The “Account Executive – Federal” is responsible for driving IT managed services and sales within the Federal space. This person will be expected to have a strong knowledge base of developing strategic business plans and contracting with the US Federal government, as well as how to combine service offerings for enhanced customer solution value. The objective is to meet/exceed quarterly sales targets by identifying and closing profitable new business opportunities. Will interface extensively and maintain first class relationships with all customers, partners and suppliers, as well as our internal team throughout the US, UK and China.
- Focused and driven to deliver exceptional results.
- Experienced in selling IT services and/or solutions into the US Federal Government (DoD or Civilian Agencies).
- Experienced in developing strategic Federal Government Business Plans.
- Exercise management of own contacts network to uncover new opportunities and ensure targeted achievements.
- Consistently identify and capture profitable revenue opportunities for our services.
- Collaborate with commercial and public sector practices globally to identify opportunities and leverage solutions into the US Federal
- Independently establish and grow new or existing client base.
- Improve sales penetration within Federal market sector.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting of achievements.
- Must communicate effectively (verbal and written) with all areas of our organization.
- Will establish and lead sales support teams to win key opportunities.
- Identify, understand technical issues and resolve any obstacles, objections or problems to the successful sale and service for our customers.
- Maintain long-term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities.
- Create plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities with sales reps and sales support teams.
- Participate in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills.