We are looking for Licensed Electricians to maintain and expand our Kansas City Data Center.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, isolate the problem to apparatus or components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect or repair wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components as necessary.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Perform administration duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Install conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.