As a Licensing Manager with a focus on internal use software you are a software asset management subject matter expert. We want you because your talent, hard work and dedication will continue to drive us to the next level. You’ll solve issues by utilizing your own creative techniques to ensure Fanatical® service and advice, which also means you’ll be a key partner in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Play a key role in the internal software management function and assist to set the overall strategic direction for internal software.
- Be responsible for the design of internal software processes and ensure that software inventories are appropriately managed to balance risk and cost.
- Assist in the establishment of internal software policies and processes.
- Set performance targets and organizational goals.
- Streamline/automate software management.
- Participate during software contract creation to define license requirements and software management strategies.
- Identify, charter and leading internal software improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new suppliers and software titles into the organization.
- Seek continuous improvement to make software management and reporting processes more efficient and functional.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the expected software business purposes and usage trends.
- Partner closely with the business to understand software requirements and demand to determine the appropriate licensing strategy and inventory levels to be maintained.
- Obtain a deep understanding of software licensing ecosystem and serves as a subject matter expert to the business.
- Perform data analysis of license usage to identify usage trends, costs changes, and other monthly metrics.