We are looking for a Security Systems Administrator with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work with Datapipe's Security Team to assist in deployment and operations of managed security services. This person must be comfortable interfacing with customers as this is a support position.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Administer Tripwire and Nessus Security Center in the support of a large enterprise environment with over one thousand virtual servers.
- Respond to challenging customer inquiries related to security topics and services.
- Respond to IDS and SIEM alerts, incident response and investigation, and vulnerability remediation.
- Contribute to the knowledgebase and other Datapipe security resources.
- Ability to interpret and communicate the value proposition surrounding our security services.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Experience as a Systems Administrator in a mixed Windows and Linux environment.
- Understanding of information security principles, concepts, and best practices.
- Demonstrated analytical skills; working directly with Clients and internal support teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, routing, VLANs, switches, and secure network designs.
- Knowledge of industry accepted hardening standards to various operating systems.
- Security+ certification is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Any of these skills are highly desirable:
- Knowledgeable and experience in Tripwire and Nessus Security Center.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 27001, SSAE16, SOC2 and FISMA standards.
- Experience with cloud technologies and services in AWS and Azure.
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, BASH, etc..).
- Experience with Tripwire and SIEM technologies.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.