Does this position suite you? Apply! Come make a difference!
“What we all want is to be valued members of a winning team on an aspiring mission” - GW
What does a day-in-the- life consist of?
- Acquires knowledge of business operations and process engineering standards to implement and maintain automation.
- Documents new and existing processes both at a high level for business consumption as well as at a technical level to ensure maintainability and supportability.
- Troubleshoots failures in existing automation, provides root cause analysis and recommends solutions.
- Communicates directly with stakeholders for questions around detailed requirements once overall project direction is determined.
- Provides daily updates via JIRA to the Process Engineering Group.
- Defines and develops the most efficient operational process methods, parameters, and procedures.
- Analyzes current operational processes to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and effective across functions and groups.
- Owns and drives documentation functionality across working groups, not responsible for providing content however.
- Responsible for tracking and frequently auditing processes, procedures, and SLAs/OLAs to ensure operational success.
- Works closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to drive process improvement.
- May also own and catalog tools used in operations by the various functional teams.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes and recommends /implements improvements.
- Prepares extensive written documents, process work flow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.