Does this position suite you? Apply! Come make a difference!
“What we all want is to be valued members of a winning team on an aspiring mission” - GW
As a Product Operations Engineer you will have the opportunity to join one of Rackspace’s fastest growing business units! You will be working on the next generation of Application Support and Services products for our customers. Our products span our dedicated, Fanatical AWS, Fanatical AZURE teams and with your help will extend into Rackspace Managed Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba.
What does a day-in-the-life look like?
- Take the definition of products and how it is put together then work with cross functional teams to integrate the product ensuring we can quote it, support it, and bill it to our customer.
- Delivers tactical results on a variety of project tasks.
- Executes defined projects as per product strategy/lifecycle.
- Develops internal systems integration requirements for future product releases.
- Ensures all requirements for new products are documented and understood.
- Designs and documents interfaces for one or more impacted processes and systems in order to satisfy stakeholder requirements.
- Assists Product Operations Engineers in aspects of service readiness.