Rackspace Private Cloud-as-a-Service: Strategic Alliance Manager
Rackspace is the market leader in private cloud. We pioneered the private cloud-as-a-service delivery model and have more than 1 billion server hours of experience operating clouds for some of the world’s largest and most respected companies. Our private cloud-as-a-service offering includes leading technologies (OpenStack, VMware, Microsoft), can be deployed in any data center and includes the industry’s first pay-as-you-go private cloud solution.
As we continue to grow revenue at a double-digit year over year pace, we need an exceptional individual to lead strategic alliances with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Red Hat.
Manages the execution of go to market programs and stakeholders across HPE and Red Hat, driving revenue through sales and marketing activities. This position will be central and pivotal to driving change and activating a proactive, purposeful, and predictable Go-to-Market across technical, product, sales, and marketing organization in an effort to grow Rackspace revenue through these key strategic partnerships. Serves as a leader to peers in establishing best practices and transferring knowledge to enhance performance for the group.
This individual will be responsible for all alliance activities with HPE and Red Hat in support of our Private Cloud-as-a-Service business including:
- Build joint strategic business plans with partners and programmatically drive towards key success metrics.
- Deliver on our strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Rackspace offerings across business partners and their customers.
- Assists in development and implementation of Rackspace positioning and messaging strategy, including solution marketing collateral, such as sales presentations, data sheets, videos, etc., as well as original thought leadership pieces around Strategic Alliance.
- Lead regular interaction with Rackspace peers across other business units as well as executives and sales leadership on activities ranging from strategic go-to-market activities to managing quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and implement a communications strategy, including thought leadership, awareness, and education campaigns. Establish tools and best practices for lower level peers and sales organization members.
- Develop and implement demand and lead gen programs to accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales leaders and teams to drive development of specific segment and in region programs to accelerate demand. Pushes teams to think outside of the box to deliver fanatical partner outcomes.
- Interact with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successfully using our services and are properly enabled to identify and qualify Rackspace opportunities. Proactively look for areas to expand the partnership to new and strategic customer bases within the partner framework.
- Lead the development and implementation of partner enablement activities, creating repeatable best practices and measurements of effectiveness.
- Participate and lead both internal and external industry events, as both a speaker and content facilitator.