Our Global Enterprise Security department is seeking for an intern! This is the perfect opportunity for students pursuing a career in information systems, information assurance, information security, or cyber security, to learn from experienced IT security professionals about how to proactively defend against cyber security threats
- Acts as an advocate in development of overall information security program globally.
- Helps in creating and performing global IT Risk and Compliance assessments.
- Assists in development and execution of information security, compliance, and risk best practices globally through audits, assessments, and policy-making.
- Identifies and reports control deficiencies to management for escalation.
- Participates in cross-functional workgroups and planning meetings to promote ideal solutions that meet the objectives of both the business and the Compliance team.
- Assists in annual audits for industry specific reports.
- Assists team with internal control testing according to documented processes. Promotes sharing of expertise through consulting, presentation, and documentation.
- Communicates the value of Compliance and Information Security within the team.
- Executes a holistic approach to security and compliance across the organization.
- Assists team with established compliance processes with IT and Information Security policies, standards, guidelines and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in updating internal control matrices where necessary to support annual changing environments. Supports business partners where necessary in dealing with current and prospective clients.
- Assists teammates in coordinating between internal control owners and external auditors, including kickoff meetings, interview requests, closing meetings, and evidence gathering.