We are seeking a Team Lead of Cyber Security for our Threat Intel & Research team to oversee and coordinate global logical security efforts across the company, in collaboration with several other departments. Your efforts will include information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups, and you will identify and operationalize security initiatives and standards. You will oversee a team, made up of Cyber Security Analysts.
- Conduct threat intelligence research for customers and develop a threat landscape.
- Create customer security activity reports.
- Research indicators of compromised activity and indicators of current threat actors.
- Serve as an authority on current security trends and keep CSOC informed.
- Participates in business continuity planning, data loss prevention and fraud prevention.
- Responsible for a variety of security initiatives and vendors that safeguard the company's assets, intellectual property and computer systems.
- Identifies security architecture, protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
- Manages the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Experience leading and directing, related to planning, developing and implementation of technical security systems, controls and practices.