Rackspace is seeking a Big Data Senior Delivery Architect to join our team full time in San Antonio or Remote Work From Home in the USA.
- Applies a Big Data product or technical knowledge to serve customers requiring consulting for infrastructure consolidation, transformation, and optimization of dedicated and multi-cloud environments.
- Utilizes a highly strategic, highly consultative framework with large, complex customers and prospects.
- Aligns customer business strategies and IT architecture via Rackspace products and services.
- Works closely with senior leadership of client organizations as well as key technical personnel.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Big Data and lead pre and post sales and delivery efforts inclusive of holistic IT optimization, consolidation, and transformation solutions for customers inclusive of discovery, analysis, solution design, and migration. Lead facilitation of group white-boarding sessions to articulate Rackspace solutions, transformation methodology, functional separation of customer applications, and development of business case value with financial calculations such as TCO and ROI.
- Aligns and regularly communicates with Project Manager and extended teams during presales and project delivery to ensure timely delivery and awareness of potential problems or risk requiring resolution or mitigation.
- Prepares and develops statements of work inclusive of overview, scope, duration, deliverables, resources, terms and conditions, assumptions, and pricing.
- Lead and deliver the sale of assessment services, business case development, solution architecture, and multi-phased complex migration programs that address technology, people/organization, and process.
- Creates and presents deliverables to customer such as asset inventory, infrastructure snapshot, capacity & performance analysis, consolidation scenarios, application inventory & snapshot, business impact analysis, architecture feasibility analysis, data classification, integration & dependency mapping, consumption & demand analysis, application risk & complexity profile, target platform & service level mapping, migration methodology, schedule & resource planning, target solution design, and executive summary.
- Understand complex IT and business customer challenges and apply technology and product portfolio knowledge to solve problems in a consultative manner.
- Perpetually seek to improve and refine the Rackspace Professional Services methodology, deliverables, sales collateral, and team roles and alignment.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within Rackspace and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and escalations.