Do you like bending APIs to your will? Is wrestling UIViewControllers and tackling Delegate methods your idea of a fun evening? First (or only) of your friends with an Xcode tattoo? If so, this job is for you.
Rackspace is looking for a lead iOS developer for the Rackspace Mobile app for iOS. You'll need to blend creativity and delight into our Mobile experience, while balancing best practices from Apple and the industry into everything you do.
Lead iOS Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Primary development of Rackspace Mobile for iOS. An army, unto thyself.
- Review and approve the design and development of the Mobile app, incorporating feedback from Product Management, User Experience, Architecture, and Quality Engineering.
- Provide subject matter expertise on mobile design practices, from experience to stability and performance. Mobile is different, and you need to know why and be able to drive a viewpoint.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks and interactive testing, including working with beta testers.
- Instrument with analytics to understand and communicate usage and adoption models of the app.
- Vanquish bugs as soon as they rise, with extreme prejudice.