We are seeking an FP&A Manager to manage a team of financial analysts in analyzing the potential impact of current and proposed financial plans. In this role you will be responsible for the timely and competent analysis of cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc. You will ensure the timely completion of forecasts and analyses on industry and general economic trends. You will present results of financial analyses to senior management and make recommendations for enhancing the company’s profitability. Additionally, you will develop and maintain a partnership with business leaders.
- Analyzes proposed plans and policies, as well as new programs, to determine costs and projected profitability.
- Performs special financial studies for management in conjunction with recommended or proposed plans.
- Evaluates and analyzes current or proposed funding sources and recommends most economical source.
- Makes presentations to VP's below the BU Leadership level, plans and programs which have been analyzed for cost effectiveness and profitability.
- Maintains contacts with outside agencies and other third parties to obtain financial operating data used in formulating the company's financial policies and plans.
- Negotiates moderately complex financial agreements.
- Responsible for maintaining and/or operating an effective internal control environment in conformance with company compliance requirements.