Be part of a growing Rackspace business. Come sell Rackspace OpenStack Private Cloud Solutions to customers and prospects. A Sales Specialist is responsible for being an OpenStack Private Cloud subject matter expert and delivering on revenue targets by identifying, driving, and closing sales opportunities and engagements with net new prospects. Develop territory and account plans and strategies to promote the success of Rackspace Private Cloud sales. Maintain effective communications with customers, partners, and appropriate Rackspace team members to ensure results.
- Specializes in creating winning strategies on complex deals, primarily focused on large-scale cloud and hybrid opportunites against key competitors
- Representatives, while working directly with senior leadership to ensure organization and company-wide goals are met. In some cases, this may require running point on key strategic opportunities
- Helps manage each qualified opportunity through the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Sells to high level management and executive leadership. Customer centric mindset, with the ability to interface with support team on a daily basis
- Expert professional sales expertise to include the sales process and sales techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of VMWare Private Cloud and OpenStack products/services, pricing practices, and offerings
- Effective opportunity management skills with ability to manage and close large complex opportunities and transactions
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, collaboration, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to define and propose solutions to customers and prospects
- Ability to collaborate across team members and partners to achieve goals
- Ability to establish a sales plan and execute it
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support
- Proven track record of selling complex technology based solutions and services to enterprise and mid-market customers