As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for finding and building relationships with potential value-added resellers of the Rackspace Email solution set. These partners will include hosting providers, ISPs, industry vertical IT solutions providers and more.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Identify target companies and contacts which align with the growth strategy for the email reseller program. Activities will include desktop research, online networking, and participation at trade shows.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospects. Activities will include email campaigns, cold calling and occasional travel.
- Confidence in running product demos for a variety of audiences, including C-level executives.
- Management of a prospect pipeline and weekly reporting of progress and insights to help refine the targeting process.
- Accurately forecast revenue targets every month.
- Working with potential reseller accounts to educate them on the program and products. Activities will include online meetings, phone calls and emails to coordinate with the reseller and product teams to answer questions and encourage prospective resellers to join the program.
- Account management of new large reseller accounts (>$5k MRR) during their onboarding phase (6 months). Sever as primary POC for onboarding and migrations planning.
- Assist in refining the growth strategy for the email reseller program.
- Develop close relationships with other teams – Marketing, Sales, Product – and work cross-functionally to support top-level goals.
- Generates leads directly and work opportunities via phone calls, e-mail, and on-site visits.
- Keeps partner engaged to achieve identified milestones.
- Creates and performs sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs as needed or involves the appropriate Partner Account Manager.
- Identifies the appropriate Rackspace product set for the partner to represent that will complete the partners value proposition.
- Identifies multiple levels of contacts within a partner’s organization that Rackspace needs to partner with to have a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Remains knowledgeable of company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Monitors partner incentives, campaign impact, effectiveness, and partner ecosystem penetration rates to formulate recommendations to improve results.
- Recommends ways of continually improving the process of running partner programs, including incentives, promotions, and/or enablement training.
- Tests new program initiatives to improve results.
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Monitors the conversion of partner