Here is an opportunity to shape the data science and machine learning program here. You will have the opportunity to own this program within a growing area at Rackspace. Our Fanatical AWS / Public Managed Cloud team is looking for a subject matter expert that encompass the breadth and depth of technical knowledge required to create Rackspace's cutting edge, industry leading, value based public cloud products. The team defines, designs, and supports, in conjunction with Marketing, Sales, PS, and Support organizations; hybrid Public Cloud product offerings designed on the fast- evolving technology produced by our Hyper-Scale Cloud partners. This team will not only be the voice of the customer, but also have an interface to many facets of the industry including our Hyper-Scale cloud partners.
- Delivers architectures, product solutions, and guidance for complex customer solutions that enables Rackspace Sales, Professional Services and support teams to maximize speed to market deliveries and align with customer expectations.
- Defines our end to end product offerings including definition, design, build, deployment and high-level support.
- Are the internal and external facing SME across all public cloud platforms, providing external evangelism as well as internal training and enablement.
- Delivers Installed Base Customer Service Blocks for architecture components of Public Cloud Platforms.
- Maintains close integration with the Product and SA organizations at our cloud partners.
- Provides consultation with leadership and peer groups regarding long and short range features and capabilities.
- Anticipates future direction of the business and drives technology strategy.
- Ensures major product architecual desins are maintainable, flexible and cost effective solutions.
- Solves complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Decisions impact the achievement of customer, operational, program or service objectives.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Leads others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.