We are looking for a leader that has Product Marketing experience in a Public Cloud, GCP ideally.
This business is anticipated as being one of the (or the!) fastest growing business in Rackspace and will need someone who has worked in a high growth, fast paced and startup-like environment and understands how to grab market share. In this role you will work directly with the Google Cloud marketing team and leverage Rackspace’s central Marketing organization to execute on inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop marketing funnel model with the targets at each layer of the funnel and then track the actuals against the targets
- Identify the target market segments, key buyers, use cases and targeted workloads
- Design campaigns, programs and offline market plans to achieve the funnel targets
- Oversee a product marketing budget that you coordinate with central corporate marketing to determine spend levels, channels, etc.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products leveraging the central corporate marketing organization to execute your product marketing plan
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Create content for sales training, for the website, for case studies, events etc.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them