We are seeking a dynamic, flexible training professional to join our global team of Talent Development superstars. As a Business Trainer you will be responsible, on a global scale, for creating and delivering business impacting training solutions to Rackers across the world. In this role, you will work in a cutting-edge, agile function which moves in lock step with the pace of the Rackspace business. We act as consultants, coaches, guides and partners both inside the HR function as well as in the core business, advising our cross functional partners so they may achieve their desired business outcomes through the mechanisms of Talent Development.
- Deliver both face-to-face, instructor-led, training as well as virtual training using varied media in a global setting.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers;
- Translate requirements into training that will enable employees to receive the development needed for the next step of their career path.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations of employees and the business;
- Conduct effective training sessions on leadership topics utilizing a wide variety of training methods;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior;
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals;
- Stay updated of the new trends and tools in employees training and development and implement them in training delivering.
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with stakeholders to drive understanding of internal customer training needs.