We are looking for an Account Manager to provide technical service delivery onsite with a major client located in Bethesda Maryland. This will require 3 day/week onsite in Bethesda and 2 days/week in our Reston Office.
The Account Manager will lead the full service delivery lifecycle for this major client promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction. Account Managers focus on defining service strategy, measuring and reporting on success, and continual delivery improvements.
- Delivering service that meets SLAs and achieves high level of customer satisfaction.
- Transforming and growing service revenue for the business.
- Developing strong relationships with customer and internal teams.
- Helping client maintain FISMA and FedRAMP compliance.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for a major client in Bethesda Maryland.
- Manages multiple infrastructure deployment projects.
- Serve as primary contact for client.
- Provide technical expertise, problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on operational empathy.
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery.
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands.
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed.
- Ensures tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment.
- Maximize opportunities for account growth.