We are looking for an Engineer to provide EM7 Monitoring Support for a major client located in Bethesda Maryland. This will require 3 day/week onsite in Bethesda and 2 days/week in our Reston Office.
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to, system monitoring, alerting, problem logging, and coordinate tasks effectively to troubleshoot issues for prompt resolution. You will need to aggressively own problems until they are solved.
- Follow and enhance existing process and procedures
- Observe and control the status and performance of system components and network facilities
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves problems affecting system and network performance
- Answers incoming problem call from customer and internal sites and resolves associated tickets
- Write incidents reports & keep a timeline of events during outage periods
- Follow procedures; provide updates, ask questions, take action, follow up on missing, incomplete or unresolved issues
- Follow documented NOC standards and procedures
- Support MS and Unix web and application servers and SQL based applications and databases