- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree in technical field preferred.
- 7 - 9 years of relevant technical experience required, including a minimum of 4 years of engineering experience related to Big Data.
- Exposure to a range of IT environments, industry sectors & technology stacks.
- At least one top tier technical certifications in a highly desired technology domain.
- Managed services, consulting, technical support, and/or application development experience preferred.
Preferred experience with the following Open Source technologies:
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive
- Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies
Preferred experience with the following Cloud Data and Analytics technologies:
- AWS – EMR, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, Glue
- Azure – HDInsight, ADLS, Data Lake Analytics, Event Hubs, SQL Data Warehouse
- GCP – BigQuery, BigTable, Dataflow, DataProc
Preferred experience with:
- Machine Learning experience with either Spark Mllib or similar
- Experience operationalizing models with Tensorflow